Dedicated to Protecting Employee Rights
Taylor-Copeland Law is dedicated to protecting the rights of employees and workers. We understand that employers all too often take advantage of their power, and that employees often feel helpless and do not know where to turn. But California law has strong protections for employee rights. If your employer has discriminated against you, failed to pay you the wages you are owed, wrongfully denied you leave to which you were entitled, retaliated against you for exercising your rights, or if you have been harassed or wrongfully terminated, call us at (202) 553-7860 for a free initial consultation, and let Taylor-Copeland Law fight for those rights. We handle most employment claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we will not charge you anything unless we recover for you.
Common Employment Law claims
Taylor-Copeland Law specializes in handling cases on behalf of employees that have been the victims of:
- Wrongful Termination
- Harassment or bullying
- Non-payment of overtime wages
- Non-payment of minimum wage or non-payment of "interns"
- Tip theft or confiscation
- Failure to provide proper compensation for working unreasonably long hours
- Denial of meal and/or rest breaks
- Failure to provide necessary work equipment or tools, or failure to compensate you for using your own property for work purposes
If you have been mistreated by your employer, or if you have questions about your rights or the legality of your employer's actions, do not hesitate to call Taylor-Copeland Law. We will provide a free initial consultation, answer any questions you may have, and give you a thorough and honest assessment of your case. We keep everything completely confidential.